Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Customs [ Skills - Custom Items - Classes Balance ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=Assassina=
Administrator
Administrator
=Assassina=

Game Customs [ Skills - Custom Items - Classes Balance ] Empty
PostSubject: Game Customs [ Skills - Custom Items - Classes Balance ]   Game Customs [ Skills - Custom Items - Classes Balance ] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:44 pm

[[ Classes Balance - Skills ]]

Actually , we have made some changes at some classes' skills. Here you will learn which skills are added and in what class. Skills are my current duty , so I am responsible for every bug you may find in them. I tried to balance them and avoid bugs. If you note that I've done something wrong , please write it here and if you see a class bugged (for example an overpowered skill), report it in the necessary section.

• I have added Greater Heal to all kind of buffers. (Arcana Lord , Hierophant , Sword Muse , Elemental Master , Spectral Dancer , Spectral Master)
    Doom Crier hasn't Greater Heal for two reasons. The first reason is that his only active hit is a life drain. The second reason is that since the NPC Buffer has no Chants , Doom Crier has 4 really useful skills: Chant of Victory , Chant of Magnus , Chant of Earth and Fire Chant. Doom Crier holds well his power , though we haven't changed anything on him.

• I have given some new skills at Spectral Dancer. These skills are : War Cry , Duelist Spirit , Sonic Storm , Double Sonic Slash , Triple Sonic Slash , Sonic Focus. I consider that if a Spectral Dancer had these skills, he would be as strong as Duelist is. Though that there is something else... Dance of Medusa. I thought about it and I think that this is balanced too. Because Duelist still has Battle Roar and Final Frenzy , something that Spectral Dancer doesn't have and he has Dance of Medusa to replace them.

• I have given a new skill at Sword Muse. This skill is : Touch of Life. No comments about it. I consider that this is balanced , because the only powerful skills that Sword Muse have are Song of Silence and the other songs. Since the songs are not useful here , because the NPC Buffer has her own songs , I have added Touch of Life to Sword Muse to regain his power.

• I have deleted the item consumptions from every active skill. (Death Spike , Chant of Victory , Greater Might etc.) Since server hasn't Weight Penalties , I don't find any reason of buying these items to execute some skills.

• I'm currently working on adding Kamael skills. I'm sure this is something that will impress you , but I'm afraid you have to wait some more time. When I finish with Kamael skills , I am going to create a new topic to inform you and discuss about them.

• I have changed Wyvern Aegis so it doesn't require a wyvern to be executed. Wyvern Aegis increases Power / Magic Defense by a big value for 24 seconds. Think that is something like Ultimate Defense , but the one who uses it can move around. I have also decreased it's reuse delay , so a Noblesse can use it before he fight someone many times , I consider that someone who has completed the Noblesse Quest deserves to have this special power.

[[ Custom Items ]]

As you may have already read , our server has many custom items including custom weapons , custom armors and custom coins. There are many ways to get custom items. You can get them by Farming , Donating or Trading them.

• We have changed C5 weapons' status , so now C5 weapons are exactly as strong as normal S Grade weapons are and you can add them a special ability as well. C5 weapons and normal S Grade weapons have the same price and they are both solved in the GM Shop. Also , we have changed C5 weapons' grade. So now every C5 weapon is S Grade and can be enchanted using S Grade Scrolls.

• We have changed Interlude weapons' status. Interlude weapons are 10% stronger than normal S Grade weapons and C5 weapons. We've also changed Interlude weapons grade , so now Interlude weapons are S Grade. Interlude weapons may be obtained only in Primitive Island and you can go there using our server's Global Gatekeeper. By killing the monsters in Primitive Island , you will earn Apiga , that you have to exchange for Golden Apiga. [ 100 Apiga = 1 Golden Apiga / 50+ Golden Apiga = Interlude Items Exchange ]

• We have added Dynasty weapons and armors. Dynasty weapons status are 30% stronger than normal S Grade weapons and C5 weapons. Dynasty weapons may be obtained by looking for the Dynasty Lord and you can buy them by crafting and paying with some Adena. ATTENTION: It's hard to find the Dynasty Lord , he is hidden well in a town , but if you find him once you'll have the chance to go there as many times as you wish.

• We have added Titanium armor and Titanium Shield. Titanium Shield increases Maximum HP / MP / CP and P.defense. Also it has increased Shield Defense. While you have equipped a Titanium Shield 40% of your fighter enemy's attacks will be failed. Titanium armor and shield may be obtained by the Mysterious Merchant in Monastery of Silence. You can exchange Seal Stones for Ancient Adena and Titanium armor / shield for Ancient Adena. [ 50 Seal Stones = 1 Ancient Adena ]

• We have added Dusk weapons and Dusk Shield. Dusk Shield increases Maximum HP / CP / P.defense and M.defense. Also it has increased Shield Defense. While you have equipped a Dusk Shield 40% of your fighter enemy's attacks will be failed. Dusk weapons are 40% stronger than normal S Grade weapons , but they are not for all characters. Dusk items may be obtained by the Mysterious Merchant in Monastery of Silence. You can exchange Seal Stones for Ancient Adena and Dusk weapons / shield for Ancient Adena.

• We have added Epic weapons , armors , shield and mask. Epic weapons status are 50% stronger than normal S Grade weapons and C5 weapons. Epic Shield increases Maximum HP / MP / CP / P.defense and M.defense. While you have equipped an Epic Shield 50% of your fighter enemy's attacks will be failed. Epic weapons may be obtained in the Luxury Trader , who is located in The Last Imperial Tomb room. You can go there using our server's Global Gatekeeper. You can exchange Epic weapons and armors using your coins. Coins may be obtained only by the monsters in Frintezza and Imperial Graveyard. But if you want to go there you have to get some other custom items first , or you shall die by the monsters. Frintezza and Imperial Graveyard monsters drop Bronze Coins. To get Epic items you need Gold Coins. [ 100 Bronze Coins = 1 Silver Coin / 50 Silver Coins = 1 Gold Coin ]

• We have added Platinium armor. It can be obtained by the Luxury Shop in Frintezza. You can go to Frintezza using our server's Global Gatekeeper. You can exchange Gold Coins for Platinium armor. You can farm coins in The Last Imperial Tomb room and Imperial Graveyard. Monsters are too strong and you can kill them only if you already have some custom items equipped , or you shall die by them. [ 100 Bronze Coins = 1 Silver Coin / 50 Silver Coins = 1 Gold Coin ]

• We have added custom Dual weapons. Dual weapons are only S Grade weapons and Infinity weapons. Dual weapons are 100% stronger than normal S Grade weapons and C5 weapons (that means they have the double effects) and they may be exchanged in the Luxury Shop that is located in Frintezza. You can farm the necessary items to get Dual weapons in The Last Imperial Tomb and Imperial Graveyard. You must have already equipped some custom items , or you will die by the monsters there. [ 50 Bronze Coins = 1 Silver Coin / 50 Silver Coins = 1 Gold Coin / 200 Gold Coins and 2 same S Grade weapons = 1 Dual weapon ]

• We have added Volcano weapons. Volcano weapons are 150% stronger than normal S Grade weapons (that means they have the double effects + the half effects). They can be obtained by the Luxury Shop in Frintezza. You can go to Frintezza using our server's Global Gatekeeper. You can exchange Gold Coins for Volcano weapons. You can farm coins in Frintezza room and Imperial Graveyard. But before you go there, you have to get some custom items before , or you shall die by the monsters. [ 100 Bronze Coins = 1 Silver Coin / 50 Silver Coins = 1 Gold Coin / 400 Gold Coins = 1 Volcano weapon ]

* Every monster in Frintezza / Imperial Graveyard drops only 1 Bronze Coin.
Back to top Go down
http://lineageii-tribunal.webs.com/

Game Customs [ Skills - Custom Items - Classes Balance ]
Page 1 of 1